sábado, 14 de maio de 2016

Use Toxin botulinum

Use Toxin botulinum

17 years old, I started to feel a little weakness in his left leg , I did not fully support the ground Going to the doctor then said that it would not be only weakness , the passage of time was getting worse to also bend the hip
and and was up until he reached the neck after comings and coming to several doctors and no answers after ten years got the diagnosis Dystonia Idiopathic Torsion , spent much time with the crooked neck as the drugs were not effective until 2008 found in a clinic in Sao Paulo Brazil a doctor who decided to do an experiment with me injecting botulinum toxin , after the first application my neck returned to the place and have progressed very well with the application
Today, after eight years of applications 'm better , but I know that there is still much to improve .
But thanks to the experience of Dr Luiz Antonio de Arruda Botelho had great advances

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário